If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Tuesday, March 6, 2018

WOYWW

So Happy WOYWW well here is my space again. I'm in the middle of making more ATC, not for the WOYWW swap yet seeing I have 2 more months. I do have one done for it, seeing I knew it started with an M the month the swap was in. LOL Those who are on my list will be on it still and I will add in a bunch more for those who want to swap with me :)
Sorry I didn't make it around to everyone last week. I don't know where the week goes some days. The drink on my desk is a mocha Coffee made with substitute coffee so I'm not up all night long which doesn't really  mean anything really.

 Was watching Ash VS the evil dead. Made one of the evil dead he will kill eventually it looks like,  plus I love guts n gore and The Evil dead is over done tacky gore that makes you laugh I find.
So I'm still making new bees  and I will be turning them all into digital images I'm hoping this week. Also for those of you who use to see glass on my desk no more windows for a while it looks like My fingers like the break no more tiny little glass slivers to deal with for now
hugs Nikki
I'll visit as soon as I can 

12 comments:

  1. I do miss your windows, but glad you're done for now!! I did think you were very early with your anniversary atcs! have a great week. Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't blame you planning ahead for the ATC swap; they sneak up on you. I have had to put it in my diary so I spend a day in the Easter holidays getting mine done. Love those bees! have a great week. Sarah #10

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww the bees! Can't say I've watched that, may have to have a look.
    Have a wonderful day
    Ellie #13

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning Nikki. Great bees!! Hmm... ATCs - must think about those, as you say, time passes really quickly.
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bet your fingers do like the break...I occasionally have to deal with little splinters of wood and they make me fuss enough! The bees are just lovely. I'm not into the zombie guts and gore waking dead genre, but I totally appreciate god artwork when I see it gal, you are so clever.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Nikki, I admit to being a coffee freak myself, but over recent years I've had to switch to decaff after about 5 o clock, or I can't sleep now. Love Mocha, especially Costas!.Loving your bees. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #4 XxX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Nikki, like Shaz I now drink decaff - tea mostly but a skinny latte is a real treat. Adore the bees - especially the one to the fore. Have a great week. Elizabeth x #27

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think when we get to a certain age, then the need to switch to de-caff kicks in! Love what you're working on at the desk today but you can keep blood and gore, I'm a wuss!
    Hugs LLJ 8 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Nikki, great drawing for the ATC. I've not watched the evil dead, but Mr M watched Z Nation which was another zombie series with blood and guts. I'll take the plunge and make some ATCs for ghe anniversary, so would love to swap with you. Have a lovely week Heather x #13

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Nikki, loving your bees. I've not started any ATCs yet but will be making some so would love to be on your list. Have a great woyww and a lovely creative week, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Niki! I haven't been around for a while - your desk looks rather busy but well-organised. You've got so many markers! Cute little bees! Thanks for your visit earlier - looks like my comments are back - they disappeared for a while, which was quite alarming. Enjoy your Sunday! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Shoot, less than an hour to go to next week's WOYWW and just realised I hadn't replied to last week's comments yet!!! I was busy getting back into the world after being laid up with a bad back. Now I'm knee deep in egg cutouts yep on my desk awaiting midnight and desk photo! I'll really try harder this week! BJ#2

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget