If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Monday, December 11, 2017

Winter Coffee Hop

It's that time of year where the Coffee Lovers Blog hop is on and this time it's winter themed
we have to thank the wonderful Amy for hosting this as we all know this week she sleeps,eats and breathes this hop it's so popular now I don't know how she does it TOTALLY AMAZED!!!
I'm using a image from Limited Runs -Coffee Cup Snowed in
I fussy Cut out the image and lost the handle so it's a cup without one now lol
But I love the BG paper with this one for sure 
Challenges
Coffee Lovers Blog hop - Winter/Cofeee /Tea
Dare2Bartzy - Spirit of the Season
Glitter and Sparkle - Wintery
Simon Says Monday - Winter Christmas
Crazy Challenge - Christmas is coming

Thanks for looking
hugs Nikki 

9 comments:

  1. Fabulous design. I love the winter village scene in the cup. Your card design is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, love the addition of the nordic print!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the papers that you used. The sparkle of the snow on the roof of the house is really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty scene on the coffee up. nice card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that image and love how you've colored it! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great and festive pretty scene, soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is so very beautiful!
    Happy Holidays !🎄🎅⛄
    hugs , Fiki

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Nikki, the mug is lovely, such a pretty wintry design and the papers and colours are fabulous :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget