If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Monday, August 7, 2017

Postcard Set

Every once in a while you just want to create something special with an image well this round at Incy Wincy we are creating Small and Round and we  got to play with 4 of his newest images so I thought why not create a set of postcards with them which I love to do it seems these days

Now the 1st three I'm sharing are perfect for the challenge of no words but the top postcard/holder has a simple little sentiment on it for whomever I give this set to. Here is the set all together with close ups. Who needs simple hair I really should get a few fun streaks added in my own hair (one day)

Challenges
Colouring in Scrapland - AG + Handcolouring
Dare2Bartzy Pastel Colours

Thanks for looking
hugs Nikki 


5 comments:

  1. What absolutely gorgeous postcards Nikki!! I adore all the beautiful images so wonderfully coloured, I want hair like that too. I did ask my hairdresser for blue streaks but she just laughed and shook her head saying I'd regret it but my inner 19yr old had a little temper tantrum :D (in my head of course!). I'm quite jealous of the person who'll receive these as they'll be so lucky to receive them. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic set of cards you made,awesome coloring and fab images...thank you for joining us at COLOUR CRAZY CHALLENGE this week,hope to see you again
    Ċ½eljka DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely set of cards with stunning images. Thanks for join us at Colouring in scrapland this time good luck and hope to see you next time. Hugs Beatriz dt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely set of cards with stunning images. Thanks for join us at Colouring in scrapland this time good luck and hope to see you next time. Hugs Beatriz dt

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget